There are many reasons to use a Mortgage professional (Broker or Agent). The biggest reason is that Mortgage professionals offer consumers several important advantages.
You should use a mortgage agent to ensure you get:
- NO FEES! There are no fees or hidden charges for arranging any regular mortgage. Only construction loans or any non-traditional types of financing will carry a small fee.
- Independent, unbiased advice: Brokers and Agents provide mortgages from various lenders, so they're not tied to one lender or one type of mortgage.
- More mortgage choices: Brokers and Agents have direct electronic access to virtually every major lender in Canada, so they can show you a wide range of rates and features.
- Best-available rates: Mortgage professionals study rates daily and always know where to find the most competitive ones. Plus they know how to negotiate with lenders to ensure you're getting the best available deal.
- РєСѓРїРёС‚СЊ РІРёР°РіСЂР° РѕРЅР»Р°Р№РЅ
- Fast, convenient local service: Mortgage Agents are highly motivated to keep your mortgage moving forward quickly because they only get paid—by the lender—when your mortgage is complete.
- Specialized knowledge: As specialists, we have a thorough understanding of all available products, features and rates. And they can explain everything to you so you know exactly what you're getting into.
- Secure, established lenders: Mortgage professionals deal with the same reputable, established Canadian financial institutions you're used to. Plus, they have access to some innovative "Broker—only lenders" who offer even more attractive rates and features.
For help with your mortgage financing needs in the Headwaters, Dufferin County, and Orangeville areas, please contact Geoff Del Grande.